Tuesday 22 January 2008

Whole new year..

juz got back from work... feeling good.. yet nervous bout this new project.. my 2nd project is going to be commissioned some where next month.. sadly i am not allowed to join.. my current pm needs me more for this project.. hmm kinda sad but its ok.. i just want to have field experience more..

worked too long in the office already.. however yes i'm so needed in the office rite now.. according to plan my 1st field office wud be in kuantan.. hopefully the plan is not just a plan..

i am already unofficially certified for Honeywell's R300..juz waiting for the certificate via email.. so glad.. it was quite a burden to me for the past 6 months.. now it's time to collect more certs and head for the better.. let's get dressed to success.. !!

No comments: