Saturday 7 February 2009

Changeling



Semalam tengok Changeling kt hotel.. downloaded version... I download this movie coz it seems to be a high profile.. it's been at everybody's tongue.. mainly coz Angelina Jolie.. n Clint Eastwood..

1st half of the movie, i found it scary to watch. somehow I can expect wer it's heading.. some of the scenes I actually watched in front of my very eyes.. In my own version of course.. n different circumstances...

however.. It's a great story.. As Angie said.. If it's not a true story, it's absurd..

3 comments:

i am sick of purse said...

ko download ke? nak! nak !

aku tak sabar nak tgk citer ni and the curious case of some benjamin tu

Alia said...

aah aku donlod.. not very best quality tho.. tapi ok la.. nak? copy nanti..

megat said...

Thank you visit my blog.i hope you come again………….acquaintance greetingsi, always waiting for your update"