Friday 14 March 2008

I Love my job...I Love my job...I Love my job...I Love my job...

I Love my job...I Love my job...I Love my job...I Love my job...I Love my job...

sabar je la.. keje kt honeywell ni byk menguji kesabaran aku.. not to mention my maturity.. aku suka keje aku.. cuma kalau la diberi lebih masa untuk mengkaji. aku yakinaku da konfiden dgn experion. cuma skrg aku sgt lemah dlm advanced application. sbb menda tu kn tahu backgorund instrument, process.. hmm nk confugure the application is a headache, which i have already managed.. i mean only about 80% la..

but on how to really use it is one thing.. hmm bukannye senang.. otai kt sini.. hmm.. ade "angin" dia sndiri.. mls la nk layan.. kalo dia blh buat. aku mst blh buat punyer..

isnin ni ade audit nk dtg.. insyaallah.. aku yakin.. i'm gonna nail it..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

i hate my job!!

Anonymous said...

haha hajja y u hate ur job.. don't be like that la.. your boss is the best..