Friday 21 March 2008

Life at 27+++

Hello mcblog.. well.. life goes on.. just that a "new" family member just stepped in. my neo.. alhamdulillah akhirnya dpt jugak aku beli kereta.. even with many circumstances. syukur ke hadrat ALLah s.w.t.. walaupun kerana kereta itu juga ada tragedi yg berlaku. hmm.. x tau la nk kt ape da.. mungkin dulu aku x caya sgt kt mamat tu.. kurang la.. maybe % aku trust dia dulu hanye 60%.. tp skrg ni 0%.. sorry to say... he cud be my own blood.. but he is the blood from hurt feelings.. not to mention my mom.. i dunno la all this fella.. couldn't exactly express it all here.. but i know. because i'm the one feeling it..

i thank ALLah i still got my father & my sister.. i think education is very important. how our mind is educated dictates our thinking.. which led to our actions. i'm not calling them stupid. but i finally got to make a conclusion that this is one of the factors. both "mamat" n her is not highly educated. not to mention that DATIN also.. she's even worse. she flopped her SRP. but since she got rich, she thinks she owns the world, and the people who lives in it.. hmm let it be...
seriously these people (excluding my mother) have tortured me.. emotionally was the major part. "mamat" left house to live on his own since i was 15. we rarely see each other. we don't even communicate. at times, i had my circumstances.. BIG ones.. he's not even there to say hello. not even from afar. not to mention when i was taking my big exam, SPM. it was only my sis. who asked how am i doing. not to say i mind. but it hurts a lot when i am this stage, he claims me to be not helping him. why suddenly he is in my life. he's been disappeared all time long.. it's a BIG F***ing lie if i say i love him... it's a BIG F***ing lie too if i say i hate him. just no feelings wud be the best to describe it.. i just don't care about him any more..

and Her.. hmm she has always on "mamat's" side since we're little... i was always the one to be blamed on.. S***.. i hate this situation.. however i need to confess.. this is what has made me stronger inside.. all those tests that HE gaved me.. i thank HIM.. i knew ALLAH know BEST..

i worked like hell here.. wat i get i need to give that "mamat".. it was with hard work i got to earn my honda wave..i am so so so so sad.. however.. i just need to move on.. from wat i know.. i always has been put to face.get things in hard way.. and for wat i know.. it is more precious. and we will appreciate it more.. for every difficulties, there's always ease after it.... things has never been easy for me.. please ALLAh help me GOD.... Syukur alhamdulillah..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok la ada ayah and kak oni. aku pulak kat rumah laki tak sayang, kat opis boss tak sayang..