Sunday 15 July 2007

8 Days to go..

Hai mcblog... lama x tulis kt sini.. FAT nye pasal..kept me in the office most of the day... 1 more month to go.. after that.. i dunno.. ini blum lagi real oil n gas nye work environment... after this.. if i'm chosen to work at site.. humm i dunno wat to expect.. but need to prepare myself.. i x kesah g site ke x.. terima aje ... malas nk pikir actually.. coz g site pun.. bukan ada kete.. satu hal lak lagi.. ckp psl kereta.. humm.. bile la leh beli kereta..asek bwk kereta orang aje.. sabar aje la...

anyway.. juz got back from kuantan today.. saje lama x balik.. sian my mom demam.. balik masak utk dia.. org demam so masak sup la.. hehe..

that day tengok harr potter.. to me.. best aje.. even the 5th book was the least favor.. anyway.. can't wait to collect my 7th book this 21st.. a birthday gift to myself.. haha....

No comments: