Tuesday 24 July 2007

Happy Birthday to Myself ..

Happy Birthday to Myself.. !! Syukur alhamdulillah.. masih dapat mengucapkan ucapan tersebut pada hari ini.. thinking of what happened last friday, this is the most unforgettable birthday for me..Syukur ke hadrat ALLah swt kerana masih diberi ruang untuk meneruskan kehidupan.. syukur sangat-sangat..

tho this year's birthday I'm in sore.. bruises here and there.. Thank GOD I'm still alive.. I'm starting to precious life even more right now.. I think I will be cautious double of how I was last time.. or maybe triple.. it's just a plain trauma.. to be on the road again.. see now, my stomach is giving butterflies..

Thank you to Kamilla, for the birthday dinner last night.. memang tersangat kenyang.. da penuh tu pasal x leh nk masuk dah.. and most of all, thank you for the nursing last 3 nights.. jasamu ku kenang.. hehe..

thank you for all the wishes, from ayah/kakak/de/mila/hajja/julie/kak jannah/mizo/kak ham/sham/che ma/farhana .. semuanya mengikut turutan.. actually from saturday i dah start dapat wish.. entah la kenapa semuanya tak sabar nk wish aku happy birthday.. but otherwise.. yes i myself feel so thankful that i cud make to this day.. oh my i'm feeling so nervous right now dunno why.. lastly, dunn how to put it in words, but this year's birthday is the most "dunno how to describe" birthday as i manage to get to this very day.. ALhamdulillah..

No comments: