Monday 23 April 2007

my monday..

today was a normal day for me.. things are starting to get normal. until that stupid him bothered me.. asking me stupid questions. i dun give a damn. i purposely did not answer his stupid question.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... being me, i cannot hide my dislikes.. to anybody in my life.. that is so not me.. what you can see from my face actually reflects what's inside. it's either i put it in words or not.. being hypocrit is not my style..

i got a so called assistant today. a guy.. younger than me.. when new guys come in i kinda feel like in rage as such my fren didn't manage to join.. lame xcuse.. once she told me.. it actually was.. hmm wat to do... my first impression on him was.. byk cakap la dia ni.. i dun like people talk too much. even i do.. you see, when it involves two person, there must be a listener. one talks, n the other listens.. honestly, i dun like people who likes to argue, with the attitude namely "know it all"...... juz hate it... that's y most of my best frens are not that talkative. they are smart though.. mcm julie, aina, rina.... rindunye kt derangggg...

during lunch today, went out to pj section 8. i ate mee bandung muar.. been longing for it since last year.. long time no see... i think i ate kinda too much of food today.. went for dinner with my fren... mushroom soup.. wow.. it was on her.. yeahh.. tried to go for massage but makcik wasn't at home.. aiyoo.. my foot is swelling.. i fell last nite.. woke up this morning feeling so so so hungry.. it must be my antibody working hard while i was sleeping last nite.. whole body aching.. huhu.. i laughed at myself after falling.. hahaha...

starting tomorrow, i am splitted into two.. multi tasking.. have to design those auxiliary cabs. it's gonna be achallenge.. will do my bestt....till then.. bye

No comments: