Sunday 22 April 2007

A Walk to Remember


Yesterday was a normal working hours for me.. penat x penat, what needs to be done, needs to be done.. Tired but i enjoyed myself.. It's a great satisfaction when we fulfill our responsibilities..

Today is sunday, staying at home is the most enjoyable task for me now.. had breakfast with my father... mcm bese la.. to see my dad i had to make an appointment.. our "tempat biasa" is at the mamak's place at some corner nearby.. my dad doesn't talk much.. so normally we will have breakfast.. and he will flip thru the newspaper, i think about 2 or 3 rounds.. juz to let the time pass by.. the main topic of our conversation wud be the topics in the newspaper.. sometimes i feel like my father is testing my general knowledge.. haha.. and at most of the time, i dunno wat's he talking about.. haha..

despite of all the quietness, "dunno wat to talk about" conversation, i had the most meaningful time of the week. juz by sitting there with my dad. it's been .. 4 years i stay near my dad's .. one wud think that is so convenient.. hmm to tell u the truth.. it gets complicated day after day.. seeing my father is like a businesswoman seeing her client.. appointments are needed. i cannot juz go to my dad's house to see him.. some imigration check needs to go thru..

after breakfast, had a short walk with my dad to nearest store to reload our handphones... hehe.. my dad said,"YA je la ayah boleh harap..."

aiyoyo.. i was so touched... in my life, the topic AYAH is THE MOST SENSITIVE THING to me.. the same goes to my dad. His children is THE MOST SENSITIVE THING to him.. so sensitive that almost made us speechless. Don't ever talk bad bout my dad in front of me. My dad is not perfect. as a matter of fact he did so many things that one could not accept. there's no doubt that i sometimes feel angry with him. but.. i love my dad... that's all i can say.. tell me everything BAD abut him, yes, my feelings to him will not be the same, yet the love will juz get stronger..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yah anak bapak :p