Sunday 17 June 2007

Indulgence Day !!

Walk of Fame Animated custom comment codes - ImageChef.com


PERCAYALAH IMPIANMU

Haiii blog kesayanganku.. hehe... hari ni saturday.. was a very fun day for me.. it's the indulgence day !! went to visit my lovely fren in kajang.. she got her 2nd baby yesterday afternoon.. huh it was a surprise.. as i dun even know she's pregnant.. hmm she purposely kept it as a secret.. totally understand as her first pregnancy didn't turn out well.. her 2nd pregnancy was full of obstacles and hardship but she managed to go thru it...then her 3rd one she said was fine, but juz dun want to heboh heboh.. i'm so happy for her.. went to kajang hospital.. and chit chat from 115 to 330 pm.. missed her a lot.. she's the kind of fren, that nothing can stop me to see her.. she's kinda priority to me..i went there today with my honda.. even it was raining... hehe congrats on ur newborn baby Dr.Azimah !! keep on producing.. haha

i went to kajang without my handphone ! tah cemana tertinggal coz was charging it.. when i reached home almost 26 missed calls... haha.. but i returned only 1 call.. from my teman setia.. hehe.. then i went out to the curve... hmmm yummie yummie.. had dinner at the marche..i had seafood platter n w/melon juice.. ramai jgk org kt the curve.. nk masuk kn beratur sekejap..ida diet, she had only salads and potatoes..the food was great.. the chit chat was even better.. kiterang smpai awal.. around 7 kot.. dok situ till 9++ kot.. then ronda2 around.. hehe... best jugak cuci mata kengkadang. release stress.. have to admit... this job is quite tough.. we have to be strong in and out.. and teamwork is the most important thing.. ida's a very experienced honeyweller.. i learned loads from her..i share most of her stand.. as long as we play honest with our job, good things will come..

i learned something tonite..in a relationship or friendship.. we cannot force ourselves.. a good relationship shines our inner side.. if we're not ourselves, or we turned out to be someone else.. hmm it's just not meant for you.. i realised that some time i forced myself to befriend with somebody.. but yet myself hates it... coz it contradicted with my own inner desire.. we have to be sincere with ourselves..
oh my sarcastic side is getting stronger... haha.. so everybody out there, especially those in my life.. be prepared for my sarcasticmme.. haha... spent too much time... even sacrificed a lot juz to please people.. but at the end of the day.. hey.. who will please me ?? if not myself.. don't care what people say, just follow ur own way..don't give up and use the chance.. to return to innocence.. sounds familiar ?? enigma- return to innocence..

chiaw... gud nite ma mcblog !! mwahhss..tomorrow me going for a gath.. n it's bowling time... will get back to u with the details.. hmm da lama x men boling.. it's hentam time !! yeehaaa...

No comments: