Monday 4 June 2007

My Deadly Sin

Select all the statements that sound like you. Be honest!
[x]I am smarter than most people
[x]If I found $100 in the street I would keep it
[x]I normally sleep past 9am on my days off
[ ]I wish I looked like one of my friends
[ ]If I can upsize my popcorn for 25 cents I will
[x]I will honk my horn at other drivers
[x]I wish I was a millionaire
[ ]The trash doesn't get taken out until trash day
[ ]I get angry with stupid people
[x]I could do my bosses job
[x]I will not go outside without combing my hair
[x]I wish I looked as good as a supermodel
[ ]I love fast food
[ ]I often check out the ass of members of the opposite sex
[x]I stay in my sleep clothes all day until I have to go somewhere
[ ]I sometimes get mad when co workers do stupid things
[x]I have been in a fight with someone before
[x]I hate to hear bad things about my work
[ ]I want to be as popular as Oprah Winfrey
[x]When going out for the night I normally eat out
[x]I watch more than 3 hours of TV a night
[ ]I didn't donate anything to charity last year
[ ]I would rather eat candy than fruit
[ ]I normally don't give money to bums on the street
[ ]I would rather eat out than cook
[ ]I have cheated to get what I want before
[ ]I have been known to yell at people
[ ]I like people to flirt with me
[ ]I often have dessert with my meal
[x]I want to drive a nicer car




Which Deadly Sin Is Yours?

Which Deadly Sin Are You

Vanity

You are a strong believer in yourself. It may be your looks or your abilities, but to you, you are the best.

Find out your Deadly Sin at Quizopolis.com

No comments: